This course is designed for teachers of all subjects, who desire to learn and then to teach.
AIMS OF THE COURSE
The aim of this course is to transfer teachers or individuals who teach in the field of visual arts from pencil drawings to technological drawing. The course will teach how to transfer hand drawings to computer environment. 2D and 3D drawings will be made. In addition, the graphic skills of the participants and their ability to use package programs will be developed in order to create books.
- They will learn to use graphic design programs.
- They will learn to transfer hand drawings to computer environment.
- They will learn to design a book.
- They will learn how to shape their lessons with graphic art.
- They will learn how to design e-materials with the visuals they design.
- They will prepare graphical contents for mathematics, science and foreign language lessons.
FALLOW-UP AND EVALUATION
-At the end of the course, participants will get Europass Certificates and A Vizyon Academy Certificates. The courses are given by lecturers with academic qualifications.
-Every participant will have to fill 2 questionnaires for evaluation. (Pre-post questionnares).
-Participants will do cultural activities outside of the course time. Trainings are supported by ICT studies. Attendants will get instructions and material which will help them to be prepared for the courses needs.
-At the end of the project, participants will be given monitoring-evaluation forms. Course content can be tailored and expanded according to the participants' wishes.
-The participants will get material which includes information about all the areas covered at the course, lesson plans, all the produced outcomes of the course, useful links and more. All materials can be freely used by the participants at their school.
- Structured study visits
- Study visits to local schools (vocational, primary, secondary, high schools, special needs education schools) There is no extra cost for these study visits.
- There are two outdoor learning activities: Cappadocia city visit and historical places in Ankara. There is no extra cost for these activities.
- There is also an optional social programme for those interested (intercultural night, lunches and dinners at different restaurants, going out for a drink or coffee, or even an extra excursion) These activities depend on participant needs and wants, and those participating in them will have to pay for what they choose to eat and drink. If there is an optional excursion, they will also have to pay van costs and any other expenses (e.g. museum tickets)