This course is designed for teachers of all subjects, who desire to learn and then to teach.
AIMS OF THE COURSE
The training, which is an introduction to artificial intelligence, aims to provide information about the basic concepts of Artificial Intelligence - Machine learning and the most widely used technologies. Artificial Intelligence includes many disciplines and technologies. These disciplines and technologies are also divided into many sub-categories. Artificial intelligence - Training in a subject such as machine learning is a very long and detailed study that requires constant updating. Each subject requires expertise on its own, and each specialization requires a long training and study.
This introductory training aims to "introduce" these most widely used disciplines and technologies related to Artificial Intelligence subjects in a simple way. One of the main objectives of this training is to provide the participants with a forecast for the roadmap they should follow.
Goals of Artificial Intelligence - Machine Learning Introduction Training:
- Basic concepts
- Common tools and infrastructure used
- Widely used languages and libraries
Its main headings are to give introductory level information.
The subtitles of these titles are given below. Many topics and definitions will be explained at the "introductory" level with their applications.
Participants can create a career plan for their future work with the knowledge they have acquired here, and develop a more in-depth learning roadmap in the areas they decide to focus on.
FALLOW-UP AND EVALUATION
-At the end of the course, participants will get Europass Certificates and A Vizyon Academy Certificates. The courses are given by lecturers with academic qualifications.
-Every participant will have to fill 2 questionnaires for evaluation. (Pre-post questionnares).
-Participants will do cultural activities outside of the course time. Trainings are supported by ICT studies. Attendants will get instructions and material which will help them to be prepared for the courses needs.
-At the end of the project, participants will be given monitoring-evaluation forms. Course content can be tailored and expanded according to the participants' wishes.
-The participants will get material which includes information about all the areas covered at the course, lesson plans, all the produced outcomes of the course, useful links and more. All materials can be freely used by the participants at their school.
- Structured study visits
- Study visits to local schools (vocational, primary, secondary, high schools, special needs education schools) There is no extra cost for these study visits.
- There are two outdoor learning activities: Cappadocia city visit and historical places in Ankara. There is no extra cost for these activities.
- There is also an optional social programme for those interested (intercultural night, lunches and dinners at different restaurants, going out for a drink or coffee, or even an extra excursion) These activities depend on participant needs and wants, and those participating in them will have to pay for what they choose to eat and drink. If there is an optional excursion, they will also have to pay van costs and any other expenses (e.g. museum tickets)