This course is designed for teachers of all subjects, who desire to learn and then to teach.
AIMS OF THE COURSE
The aim of the course is to teach teachers to do web design. With web design training, you will teache to design your own educational portals and create your own distance education websites using open source codes.
– To understand the importance of the web as a medium of communication,
– To understand the principles of creating an effective web page, including an in-depth consideration of information architecture,
– To develop skills in analyzing the usability of a web site,
– To learn the language of the web: html, css, php, asp, etc.
– To develop skills in digital imaging (photoshop, illustator),
– To be able to embed social media content into web pages,
– To gain the skills and project-based experience needed for entry into web design and development careers,
– To be able to use a variety of strategies and tools to create websites,
– To develop educational web pages,
– To demonstrate an understanding of e-learning structures;
– To create e-learning web sites using moodle and open source codes.
FALLOW-UP AND EVALUATION
-At the end of the course, participants will get Europass Certificates and A Vizyon Academy Certificates. The courses are given by lecturers with academic qualifications.
-Every participant will have to fill 2 questionnaires for evaluation. (Pre-post questionnares).
-Participants will do cultural activities outside of the course time. Trainings are supported by ICT studies. Attendants will get instructions and material which will help them to be prepared for the courses needs.
-At the end of the project, participants will be given monitoring-evaluation forms. Course content can be tailored and expanded according to the participants' wishes.
-The participants will get material which includes information about all the areas covered at the course, lesson plans, all the produced outcomes of the course, useful links and more. All materials can be freely used by the participants at their school.
- Structured study visits
- Study visits to local schools (vocational, primary, secondary, high schools, special needs education schools) There is no extra cost for these study visits.
- There are two outdoor learning activities: Cappadocia city visit and historical places in Ankara. There is no extra cost for these activities.
- There is also an optional social programme for those interested (intercultural night, lunches and dinners at different restaurants, going out for a drink or coffee, or even an extra excursion) These activities depend on participant needs and wants, and those participating in them will have to pay for what they choose to eat and drink. If there is an optional excursion, they will also have to pay van costs and any other expenses (e.g. museum tickets)